Skip to main content

Game 10: Friendship Memories

Today we (me, and my niece) played a game to write a poem describing the time we spent with our best friend/s at any point in our life. The poem should describe how we met that friend, what things we did or do, and what is the condition now. The poem should be of atleast a page. The title was: Friendship Memories



Radha Krishna Parajuli

Friendship Memories

Life is a mystery, we don't know where it goes,
The memories it brings, the up and down it shows,
Remind me of days, I got to meet a friend,
I'm writing about it, as if it's a trend.

Corner of the room, I was sitting in the last,
The mind full of thoughts, and the pulses beating fast,
Introduced myself with a random boy up there,
With a hope in heart that the time plays me in fair.

Happiness and affections, built with school friend,
Wondering if such times, would ever come again,
In the midst of this, I saw up someone there,
A friend from my youth, who took away my fear.

Handsome, slim and tall, humble, kind and honest,
With nature matching mine, I considered him the best,
From that day onwards, we sat next to each,
Making fun of teachers, amid the time they teach.

Riding to the college, and coming back to home,
Always been together, we never felt alone,
Taking funny pictures, and jumping and laughing,
We spent time in games, and singing and dancing.

Exams came and passed, we never cared it much,
Homeworks and assignments, we rarely even touched,
Apparatus felt like gadgets, in the practical room,
Played it like a toy, causing it to boom!!

Scientist of our time, none could make us fall,
Acid, base and salt, we used to mix them all,
Inventions and discoveries, we made it all day long,
But nothing helped at last, cuz that was meant for fun.

The real test of fate, who could escape on?
We had it for two years, but could not go beyond,
The bridge of future goals, just appeared in between,
I managed it by chance, but luck didn’t favor him.

All the dreams of life, and all the paths to take,
All the course to plan, and all the feats to make,
The everlasting link, the feeling of best friend,
And deal of being together, had almost come to end.

Days, months, and years, passed away for long,
The glitchy road of life, I’m walking on my own,
The memories of past, the friendship that we built,
Is ever present within, though I had been mute.

But today as of 2022, about a decade later,
I’m diving in my thoughts, I’m pouring words on paper,
As an act of playing, and in the form of poem,
With the hope in heart that we will meet again.

Different fields we chose, different goals we set,
All the skills we learnt, and the impressions we made,
Hope that diverse force, bring us both together,
And give us strength needed, to mould a shining future...!!

Aashriya Nepal

Friendship Memories

Many people roaming around,
But suddenly I got she,
Hadn't thought of it before,
That she's the bestie for me...!!

Similar qualities do we have,
Somehow hobbies are same,
Lalitpur is where she lives,
And Rupsana is her name...!!

Closeness started from the day,
When there was alone me,
Even though cousins we are,
But assure for best friend to be...!!

Though not in same school,
Nor we're even nearby,
Still enjoying our every moment,
By doing video calls on mobile...!!

Blaming each other all the time,
For every silly mistakes,
Though we fight a lot,
Our friendship is not a fake...!!

Always support each other,
No matter what's the problem,
Laughing, playing every time,
Keeping aside all those burdens...!!

Wanna create more memories,
Always staying together,
No one can interfere in between,
Cuz it's our friendship forever...!!

Marginless is our love,
We'll never break the trust,
Pure as gold and strong like rock,
You and me, it's all about us...!!

Conducted On: May 24, 2022

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Game 1: Poem Writing

We played a game to write a two-lined poem starting with particular word. We had to write a total of three poems. The words were: खोला, कथा, गीत Radha Krishna Parajuli खोला खोला–नाला हिम–पाखा चारैतिर हरियाली, फैलिए छ स्वतन्त्र भै मेची देखी महाकाली । कथा कथामा त वर्णित होलान् शिव, कृष्ण, राम, तर, बा–आमा नै ईश्वर हाम्रो, उनै परमधाम । गीत गीत गाउन मलाई मन लाग्यो आज, स्वर–भाका मिलाएर, तर लाग्यो लाज । Narayani Paudel खोला खोला नाला झरना राम्रो हेरूँ हेरूँ लाग्छ, डाँडा–काँडा वन सब डुली डुली हिँड्छ । कथा कथा छ मिठो मनको भावना, त्यस्तै छ राम्रो कहानी सपना । गीत गीत छ राम्रो संस्कृति हाम्रो, हिमाल पहाड तराई छ राम्रो । Aashriya Nepal खोला

Game 0: Mero Pyaro Sathi

In class 12 (2010 A.D.), I played a poem-composing game (in a leisure class) with my best friend (Surya). The poem was to be about each other. That was the first time in my life I wrote poem formally. Radha Krishna Parajuli मेरो प्यारो साथी चना खान्छ सँधैभरि, घोडाको जस्तो चरित्र, केटि देख्नै हुँदैन, पार्छ तीन नेत्र । मान्छे हो कि भालु हो, छ अनुहार भरि जुँगा दाह्रि, साथी हो ऊ मेरो, नाम चाहिँ Surya Bhandari ।। मान्छे छ हिरो, ठाडो ठाडो कपाल, अग्लो र ज्याङ्गो, खेल्छ T.T. बबाल । काम छैन केहिपनि, हुन्छ always busy, छ उसको favorite facebook, बनाउँछ धेरै साथि ।। एउटी मात्र हैन, धेरै छन् girlfriend, जे जस्तै भएपनि, he is my best friend ।। 😂😂 At first I had only written 1st verse. It took about 20 minutes for us to complete it. When compared with his poem, we nearly died out of laugh. He had written only two lines. I think

TikTok 3: Bahun Ko Pida

This is the 3rd video that went viral on TikTok. It had potential to cross 4 million views on TikTok. But since our TikTok ID was losing reputation during that time (due to copyright issue on very old videos, which we removed later), it only crossed 1 million. Here, Y represents my wife, and M represents me. Bahun Ko Pida M: आछ्छु आछ्छु जाडो भो । Y: बाहुनको टुप्पी ठाडो भो । M: नुहाउनै पर्छ के गर्नु ? Y: TikTok मा बरू live बस्नु । M: बाहून को धर्म पाल्नु रे ! Y: समय सँगै चल्नु रे ! M: आधा दिन सम्म सुत्या छ ! Y: भूत आउने time मा उठ्या छ ! M: कली ले छोप्या दानव लाई ! Y: ढुङ्गा लाई ढोग्ने मानव लाई ! M: ईश्वर सर्वव्यापी छन् ! Y: देखेर कस्ले भन्या छन् ! M: पूर्खौली संस्कार गाँस्नु छ ! Y: पैसाको युग मा बाँच्नु छ ! M: पैसाले पुण्य किन्दैन ! Y: धन नभई खान मिल्दैन ! M: लौ लौ